Pagina's

Saturday, April 17, 2010

TODAY.......


It's been a while since I added something in my "today"-section I guess but that's mainly because I don't have that much time or perhaps...not many words to say I guess.
It's just funny that I started my blog four months ago by swearing that I would never become the slave of it but seeing that I am already involved in 3 websites here in Belgium, it makes my words oh so useless...
Can't tell you how I am feeling,...or perhaps I do, ...well a true friend who was once my helping hand in desperate times (hope you're reading this) wasn't that happy with my current decisions.
I can act here in some arrogant style by stating it didn't affected me at all but it did, it truly did...but do we have to share this with the world?
I guess so cos I'm feeling like some whore from time to time but just like a real whore I have pride in what I'm doing so there you go...
Another reason I'm feeling sad is because due of some volcano my beloved Kirlian Camera can't come to Belgium (the beauty on the pic here is Elena from Kirlian).
Makes me aware how much I'm attracted these days to dark music...I know it's not healthy but that's me too...but now I wanna play my Lio-record, or no...in 1 hour I'll do, first Kirlian Camera....

No comments:

Post a Comment