Pagina's

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FORGOTTEN MUSIC : ETHER AURA


Which band can we include this time? I know you can fill up this blog with 10.000 bands and at the end of the day there's still some endless list on the table from other bands that has to be include as well.
So why not a shoegazeband this time? And why not a shoegazeband from the States and even a shoegazeband from the 90's?
Their name is Ether Aura and I'm pretty sure it won't be that easy to find a soulmate who knows them as well.
And yet, Ether Aura released two albums ("Crash" and "Before we could sing").
The reason why I like them so much is because they're like a copy from Curve. This time, I'm quite convinced that there are readers around who know who Curve are.
But, admit it, shoegazefans can easily come up with tons of bands that are sounding like Cocteau Twins or Slowdive, but a band who is sounding similar to Curve...you won't find them that easily!!! And I mean really similar...nope,...bursted my brains but I can only think of Ether Aura.
Is it a shame to sound as Curve? Let me tell you, if I were in a band and they said that I was sounding like Curve, I'll send you a bucket of kisses...naaaah, would not!!!
http://www.myspace.com/etheraura

No comments:

Post a Comment